- Your fiancé tries to develop a new energy source to make profit for his struggling college.
- He misses your wedding due to rapid progress with his latest experiment.
- It’s a ball of bouncy green rubber that accelerates to ridiculous speeds, causing wacky hijinks to ensue.
- While you are estranged from him due to the wedding goof, his robot assistant starts coming on really weird and heavy
- Like the robot is trying to make out with your fiancé in his sleep it’s kinda messed up
- Although you’re getting together with his research partner but like, that’s way less messed up because he is neither a robot nor Robin Williams
- Anyway Robin your true love successfully utilises the green stuff in a basketball match.
- The jilted robot wrecks his home with the same green stuff.
- You’re won over by the remarkable properties of this flying rubber, and possibly also your love of money.
- Obviously dastardly people are after it, motivated also by love of money. Everyone wants some wacky green shit in their lives.
- The robot is tragically lost in the battle to save the rubber from theft.
- Luckily, the robot made a backup of herself. The back-up hits on your husband AGAIN
- True love and goodness win out in the end, the rubber is retrieved.
- You make SO MUCH CA$H MONEY
- Also get married
- The robot is rebuilt, kinda! You still don’t trust her though that’s one homewrecking skank of a robot.
- You go to Hawaii
- You just described the plot of Flubber
- Don’t date a scientist
This deadass the funniest tweet ever.
Oh my god.
its hotter indoors right now than it was outdoors earlier
science side of tumblr please explain this
own a piece of history
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE COMIC
Today I was driving and saw a license plate that said “BOYMUM”. Not only is this strange because I live in Ohio, where we typically don’t say Mum, but it made me think of MotherBoy and I wonder if the driver knew how creepy that was :)