- Your fiancé tries to develop a new energy source to make profit for his struggling college.
- He misses your wedding due to rapid progress with his latest experiment.
- It’s a ball of bouncy green rubber that accelerates to ridiculous speeds, causing wacky hijinks to ensue.
- While you are estranged from him due to the wedding goof, his robot assistant starts coming on really weird and heavy
- Like the robot is trying to make out with your fiancé in his sleep it’s kinda messed up
- Although you’re getting together with his research partner but like, that’s way less messed up because he is neither a robot nor Robin Williams
- Anyway Robin your true love successfully utilises the green stuff in a basketball match.
- The jilted robot wrecks his home with the same green stuff.
- You’re won over by the remarkable properties of this flying rubber, and possibly also your love of money.
- Obviously dastardly people are after it, motivated also by love of money. Everyone wants some wacky green shit in their lives.
- The robot is tragically lost in the battle to save the rubber from theft.
- Luckily, the robot made a backup of herself. The back-up hits on your husband AGAIN
- True love and goodness win out in the end, the rubber is retrieved.
- You make SO MUCH CA$H MONEY
- Also get married
- The robot is rebuilt, kinda! You still don’t trust her though that’s one homewrecking skank of a robot.
- You go to Hawaii
- You just described the plot of Flubber
- Don’t date a scientist
This deadass the funniest tweet ever.
Oh my god.
its hotter indoors right now than it was outdoors earlier
science side of tumblr please explain this
own a piece of history
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE COMIC
Today I was driving and saw a license plate that said “BOYMUM”. Not only is this strange because I live in Ohio, where we typically don’t say Mum, but it made me think of MotherBoy and I wonder if the driver knew how creepy that was :)
there are like six people in my living room talking about stuff and someone just knocked on my door and they let them in and he sat down and started talking with them
i know none of these people
they are the only people in my house
whats going on
rory it’s been two hours i need to know how this ended
more people kept coming so i came downstairs and asked if anyone wanted anything to drink then left and then i went back upstairs and they left a minute ago
i still dont know who they were
The British: 7 home intruders and they politely offer drinks.